Directions to Puerto Penasco (Rocky Point Mexico) from:
1. Take the I-10 to I-19 South. You will only be on I-19 for about a mile, then exit onto Ajo highway (also known as Hwy.86).
2. Take Hwy.86 West for about 2&1/2 hours until you get to a speck of a town called Why.
3. At Why take a left, heading South on Hwy.85 to the border (30 more miles)
4. Follow Hwy.85 straight through into Mexico. You will have 2 turns to make into the town of Sonoyta. Just follow the signs overhead that point to Pto. Peñasco (that is Puerto Peñasco abbreviated).
5. You now have roughly 60 more miles until you get there.